How to mount
- Conical Hopper tanks are usually installed on a metal stand (which we do not supply).
- The structure and the dimension of the stand may vary depending on the requirement (height and size of the tank).
Dos & Don'ts
- Ensure the material used to build the stand is strong enough to withstand the weight of the tank when full (approximately 1 litre = 1 kg).
- There must be NO gaps between the narrow portion of the tank and the stand. This may result in unwanted movement of the tank and causing failure.
- The stand MUST be placed on flat concrete base and secured to avoid any movement
NOTE: This picture can be used as for reference however it is recommended to use a structural engineer for the design.